Washington, D.C. Practice Areas
For more than 25 years Sandra H. Robinson has been advocating for the injured in Washington, D.C., and Maryland. In that time, she has secured millions of dollars in compensation for clients. Recognized both locally and nationally as a top lawyer in the field, Ms. Robinson provides award-winning service that gets results for her clients. She is listed by both Best Lawyers in America and Super Lawyers. Ms. Robinson is a strong advocate for those injured by the negligence of others. She will fight to ensure that your rights are protected and that you are compensated for your injuries. The Firm’s areas of expertise include:
- Medical malpractice: Medical malpractice is a serious area of personal injury. Although we trust medical professionals with our health, they can make mistakes that can cause serious injuries and related complications.
- Birth injury: Unfortunately a percentage of births in the United States involve some type of birth injury. If a physician or hospital was negligent during prenatal care, or labor and delivery, which resulted in harm to your child—or harm was caused by a prenatal prescription, a medical malpractice lawsuit can be filed.
- Cerebral palsy Malpractice: Cerebral palsy is an injury to the brain that impairs the ability to control body movement, and may also result in cognitive impairment. When caused by medical negligence, the injured child’s family can file a lawsuit.
- Personal injury: Serious injuries happen every day. When they are caused by the negligence of another, you need an experienced personal injury lawyer. We can provide the legal representation that you deserve.
- Wrongful death: When a close family member is lost by the negligence or malpractice of another party, the surviving family may bring a lawsuit. We can help you navigate the legal issues during this troubling time.
- Misdiagnosis, Failed or Delayed Diagnosis: There are medical standards of care that doctors must follow when diagnosing and treating a patient. When doctors fail to meet these standards and it results in injury, you may have a legal claim.
Every case we take at The Cochran Firm, D.C. begins with a free and confidential appointment. Contact us at 1.800.843.3476 to schedule one today. We look forward to meeting you in person.